We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you pregnant and looking for the ideal name for your baby? Our name finder has thousands of names for girls to help you in this important choice. We highlight the name in the dictionary of meaning of names: Josefa.
There are several biblical characters who bore the name of Joseph, such as the patriarch Joseph, son of Jacob, and Saint Joseph, the husband of the Virgin Mary, patron of the Catholic Church and putative father of Jesus. Name with a very common hypocoristic: Pepa.
Feminine form of José. It comes from yoseph, "multiply".
March 17, 19, 20 and 23, April 30, May 1 and 4, June 23 and 26, July 20 and 22, August 25, October 24, and September 18 and 25.
- Pepa Flores "Marisol", Spanish singer and actress (1948-)
- María Josefa de Sajonia, third wife of King Ferdinand VII of Spain (1803-1829)
- Josephine de Beauharnais, first wife of Napoleon Bonaparte, French Emperor (1763-1814)
- Josefina Molina, Spanish film director (1936-)
- Josefina Aldecoa, Spanish writer and pedagogue (1926-).
Drawings of the name Josefa coloring page printable game
Josefa: pictures of the names coloring page printable game
Drawing of the name Josefa coloring page printable game
Drawing with the name Josefa coloring page printable game
Drawings of names. Josefa name to color and print